Wednesday, December 18, 2013

CIRCLE LENS REVIEW: PINKY PARADISE: BC-101 (1/2)

CIRCLE LENS REVIEW: 
PINKY PARADISE: BC-101

大家好!The title says it all.. this post is a review of the two lenses I purchased from Pinky Paradise. TBH I bought these (order date) 08/05/2013 so this is not a timely review, however; something unfortunate happened recently and I decided to review them. The circle lenses I am reviewing are Geo Magic Black and Geo Natural Brown from Geo Medical. **None of this pictures are edited and all info about them I got from their pages at pinkyparadise.com. Also this is a two part/ish post. I will post the one about Geo Magic Black after this one! OK! Let's get on with it... 

 *****The whole contents of the package I received in the mail. Top row: free Japanese Velcro hair holder (2pc) and two complimentary lenses case. Bottom row: free crystal eyelid patch from Deck out Women and the two circle lenses. I absolutely love the hair holder but I think I lost them. 


The first one I'm going to review is Geo Natural Brown and here is some info listed below about it.
*Diameter : 14.00
*Water Content : 38%
*Base Curve : 8.6mm
*Type : 1 yr disposal
*The prescription of both are -0.00



It was really hard to find really good reviews for this one at the time for some reason. I took a risk and chose this one. I'm very happy with it and it blends pretty well with my natural color. It is a little darker though. I do wish it was a little lighter to make my eyes look a bit lighter. My eyes are a little small and sometimes circle lenses look really awkward. These ones aren't too big and don't look freaky in real life. 

Here are some pics of me wearing them + pros/cons:
                  
THE PROS                                 THE CONS
*BLENDS GOOD W/ BROWN EYES          *A LITTLE HARD TO PUT IN 
(MAYBE THAT IS JUST ME?)            
                                    *SHIPPING TAKES FOREVER
*LOOKS NATURAL                      
                                    *A LITTLE DRY AFTER AWHILE
*COMFORTABLE
                                    *DOESN'T MAKE EYES REALLY POP
*($$)EVEN THOUGH $19 IS STILL       
EXPENSIVE. IT IS UNDER $20 AND 
THAT IS WHAT I LOOK FOR ONLINE.


I believe the pros outweigh the cons and I am happy with my purchase. Pinky Paradise is reliable but I don't think the shipping wait time is worth it (lenses aren't something I don't want to wait a month for). However, they give you a bunch of freebies and I like freebies. The product is in good condition and what I wanted so I gave it a fair score of.............

Here is the link for the Geo Natural Brown (they are offered in various circle lens sites though)

Thanks for reading this review and I hope I helped a little bit. Feel free to ask additional questions if you have any and stay tuned for part two of my circle lens review on the Geo Magic Black!

谢谢你,Thanks for reading xx
//JUG1DA (刘夏雷)

1 comment:

  1. Wow Nice post, your blog post is amazing !

    I accidentally drop by your blog uninvited and found your interesting blog . The layout of your blog and information is wonderful.

    I really enjoy browsing your blog.

    Your blog post is mostly about Fashion and beauty stuff.

    If you need additional beauty ideas that enhance your eyes, making them brilliantly bright and beautiful, you may want to check out

    www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty :)

    ReplyDelete